Ask yourself these 5 questions if you have a procurement system
1. Are you realising all the expected benefits?
2. Are your processes now faster and more efficient?
3. Is everyone happy with the system and consistently using it?
4. Can all your buyers readily access the contracted goods and services?
5. Do your contracted invoices all match and reconcile without issue?
If you answered ‘no’ to any of the above, you’re in good company. A great many organisations are not fully satisfied with the outcomes and ongoing benefit of their procurement solutions. Many tend to blame the technology and want to swap it out as soon as possible, but that may not necessarily fix the problem.
We have put together an eBook that helps you identify how you get the most of your procurement solution – instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
Download it now to understand how your intended benefits of your existing technology investments can still be achieved.