Ask yourself these 5 questions if you’re thinking about getting a procurement system
1. Do you know the current procurement technology market and capabilities?
2. Are your procurement processes fit for purpose and ready to be supported by a system?
3. Do you have a vision and strategic plan for how a new procurement system will achieve the targeted benefits?
4. Do you fully understand the level of change and ongoing support required to implement and sustain a successful solution?
5. Does your Procurement team have the capability and the time to design, specify and embed optimal processes to realise objectives?
If you answered ‘no’ to any of the above, you’re not alone. In fact, in these busy and fast-moving times, very few could answer yes to all five. Many organisations that set out to acquire a new procurement system learn as they go, often experiencing added costs, a blowout in timeframes and less than optimal outcomes.
We have put together an eBook that helps you identify how you get the most of your future procurement solution.
Download it now as it contains valuable lessons-learnt from practitioners who have implemented systems for more than twenty years.